Manufacturing and installation of a memorial complex for Czech soldiers of the Second World War. Italy.
In the early spring of 2019, they accepted an order for a memorial stele for the fallen Czech soldiers of the Second World War in Italy. Additionally, the project included: a memorial plaque with the coat of arms and the names of all the victims and cylindrical stands. Works that have been performed:
- design and development of a layout for the customer;
- recommendations on the selection of the type of stone (demonstration of the stone to the customer during a personal meeting in our office);
- manufacturing of all details of the memorial complex;
- packaging and delivery to the burial place;
- installation of a memorial complex;
- related care advice.
Phones for order consultation: